Monday, May 18, 2009

37 Weeks: Head down!

Per our dr's appointment today Baby Davidson is head down and starting to think about moving lower! I'm not sure how exactly Dr. Kahn can tell what the baby is thinking, but this sounds promising.

Another hot weekend is making me think that maybe I don't miss the midwest summers as much as I thought I did. Two days of 80+ degrees and my ankles are swollen beyond belief...I was so happy to see the fog rolling in this morning! During pregnancy, at least, I have no complaints about nearly consistent 60 degree weather.

It is amazing to me that the baby is not even here and already it is generating more laundry than I can handle. Seems like every time I turn around its hamper is full of yet more new things that need to be washed. I have a feeling this is only the beginning...

No comments: