Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween and stuff

Last Saturday our friend Dave took me to his company's Halloween party. He works for Industrial Light and Magic, a division of Lucas Arts. Needless to say it was a pretty elaborate costume party. And yes, I got to see George Lucas himself. But no, I didn't pitch him any of my brilliant movie ideas...


My airline pilot costume didn't quite measure up to some of the others at the party


Like this couple


Or the 'Tetris' people


Or Wall-E himself


And here were the winners of the costume contest - the circus freak show collection (click to enlarge)


On Sunday we celebrated a great weather weekend with our friends the Senns and their rooftop BBQ


BBQ, beer and Halloween candy - can't be beat


Marty displaying his grilling skills


Blair taking notes


And lastly, another good fog shot taken from our balcony earlier this week. I don't think this will ever get old...

No comments: