Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fun

There's really no reason for this post, other than Kate and I had a fun weekend last weekend and I wanted to share some of the pictures. Enjoy!

Friday started with a rainbow view off our deck. First one we've seen since moving in.


Friday night Kate and I went to dinner at one of her favorite spots on Haight St. - Alembic


The Alembic Bar


After dinner we walked over to meet our friends Jen and Dave - and on the way, found some really elaborate Christmas decor in the in the neighborhood


Of course I tried to tackle one of them.


We met Jen and Dave at the Buckshot Bar, which has awesomely operational skee ball


A crowd gathers to watch the big match...


Kate attempting to mount a comeback.


But she fell short.


Alas, all was made well with a crammed session in the photobooth with Jen and Dave


On Saturday I accompanied Kate to the Alemany Farmers Market


A rare treat for her, given my expertise in crop identification


The highlight of the trip for me was this one person band


And on Sunday night Kate unveiled the Christmas quilt on the bed - a gift she got from her Aunt Mille

No comments: